Re: TR3 steering wheel wanted

To: Coday Family <coday@localaccess.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 steering wheel wanted
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 14:34:33 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I used an Eastwood "Steering Wheel Repair Kit" to bring my wheel back to
useful condition.

What you get are some instructions and some 2 part epoxy putty. You
widen all of the cracks in the wheel and the broken areas so that you
can fill them with putty. Mix the putty, fill the areas in and smooth it
out. When it hardens, shape it by file and sanding, then paint.

Worked really well for me. The stuff they supplied was called PC-7.

--
George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L - finally painting!