Re: FAQ stuff

To: Rick Gregory <rick_gregory@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: FAQ stuff
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 09:42:11 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Sun, 16 Aug 1998, Rick Gregory wrote:

> How are you going to "organize" the faq? Are you going to break it
> down by model/engine or by "type .. ie engine, electrical, body work,
> brakes, suspension, etc" -or- perhaps a combination?

At this time it is split into 2 sections- Marque and Car.  The former
regarding questions like "Are Triumph Cars and Triumph motorcycles the
same thing?" (Something I'd like to know more about), the latter
concerning the technical questions (fluid choice, tire choice, head
removal...)

Of course, I only have 9 questions (and 2 answers!) at this time.  Once I
iron out the HTML I will upload it for general concensus

I may adapt a semi-legalese structure- so that the user can refer to a
specific section, subsection, "paragraph", and "line" - the last two being
"question" and "answer" I guess.