My trip to USA

To: amace@unix2.nysed.gov, DANMAS@aol.com, beaver@spillmanco.com, TBe749@aol.com, VATAINC@aol.com, Spitlist@gte.net, dezn490@wadnr.gov (Dave Eaton), BRITPAC@aol.com, sdkgt6@hotmail.com (Scott Kohl), DLuttrul@wafertech.com (Luttrul,Daniel J.), DLutt22337@aol.com, baw@teleport.com, tedtsimx@mail.bright.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: My trip to USA
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 11:00:02 EDT
To anyone who may know about such things ?

I am given to understand by a reliable source that Northwest airlines is to
strike from midnight August 28, and I am due to fly to USA on August 29...just
my luck!

I can find nothing about it on the web

Does anyone have any further information out there ?

Leon F Guyot
(not looking forward to spending his entire holiday sitting around in
airports)