FW: Sept 12th event

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: Sept 12th event
From: "Linda Long (IM)" <LLong@Kollmorgen.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 10:09:51 -0400
Listers,
Please see the attached email I received regarding the Dayton Concours.
I plan on entering my TR4 if it is accepted as "nominated".  Sounds like
a high brow event so I plan on wearing a shirt with a collar and
cleaning the grease out from under my nails.  I would welcome any TR
company.  Looks like a TR3 is entered.  Maybe an early TR6, TR250, TR4a
or a Spitfire could join us.

bye for now

Tom Long

64TR4