TR10 For Sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR10 For Sale
From: On the Mark Software & Consulting <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 23:15:02 -0700
I remember that awhile back, someone on the list was looking for a Triumph
sedan for his daughter. I just came across this one. The usual disclaimers
about knowledge of the vehicle and no financial interest apply. Caveat emptor.

1958 Truimph TR-10  4 door sedan. Straight, clean $300

The following vehicles are for sale.  They are located in Ontario, Oregon.
For details,
                                    please contact:

                                      Carl Judy
                                    (541) 889-7460