Re: Left lane question

To: Coday Family <coday@localaccess.com>
Subject: Re: Left lane question
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 17:31:56 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Geezer,
Since we were on Washington Highway 9, and it is a winding 2 lane road,
I guess you'd say we were in the "left hand lane", or "right hand
land... whatever!

But I did manage to keep the revs down since we didn't use the Freeway.
At least until we reached Canadian highway 1 and those TR6's stretched
it out a bit.  At that point, we did a bit of lane changing to keep out
of the way of those Canucks that were traveling 130+ kph.  It was a 100
kph posted speed limit.

Joe

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer