Re: The British Auto Industry

To: vafred@erols.com, CIrvin1258@aol.com
Subject: Re: The British Auto Industry
From: BUZZ52490@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 19:34:56 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
As having been a Multiple Vega owner in my younger days I would have trouble
finding a worse automobile anywhere.The support given by Chevy was terrible on
each occasion that my block cracked due to the mixed aluminum steel
engine.They made me wait months for a factory tech to visit my dealership (as
if they didn't know what was wrong after my third engine block)......P.S was
recently in the market for a 4 wheel drive vehicle and noticed "Consumer
Reports" rating on quality puts Rover the bottom of the list. Also after
interviewing many Discovery owners I heard many horror stories about quality
control.
Poor quality crosses many decades and price categories of automobliles.