re: Autostorica

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: Autostorica
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 15:38:25 -0700
Someone wrote that they found an entry for Autostorica on the web.
Unfortunately, it is *painfully* out of date, and I've told at least
one of the folks keeping that information so ... to no avail.

Paul Howcroft died about five years ago in a rallye accident.  A fine
fellow named Simon Fraser ran the business for the Howcroft estate for
a while, but eventually stopped answering the phone. That was two years
ago, maybe more.

Recently, I saw mention of them in one of the monthly rags -
Automobile, I think - and I sent the editor email asking how they
contact them. Never got a response.  I'd love to be able to find them
again.

However .. the Howcroft-designed seats in question are being sold by
Holden; they're the same seats, custom manufactured by the same firm.
Demon Tweeks was selling them for a while, too. I'm considering a set for my
my TR4A, maybe next year.