TR6 - Car cover advice

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 - Car cover advice
From: Robert Laing <robertla@unixg.ubc.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 11:52:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

        I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice.  I am
planning on purchasing a car cover for my 76 TR6, but I can't decide
whether I should purchase a "Technalon 2 car cover from covercraft" or a
"Tyvek Car cover from moss".  They are both going for $40.00 US, but I
don't know the difference between the two.  The technalon 2 cover is a
seconds car cover (meaning it has a mark or is a bit dirty or something)
but the moss cover is new.  Any advice is appreciated.  Thanks,

Robert Laing
76 TR6 (66,000miles)
Vancouver B.C.