TR4 - 4A Weber info needed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR4 - 4A Weber info needed
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@pupress.princeton.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 13:27:53 EST5EDT
Could anyone who has put 2 Weber DCOE 40's on their TR 4 cyl (TR 3,4,4A) let me
know what
venturi, main jets, idle jet ect. worked best for them?

Just if any one wrote it down, I would be super grateful if you could send it
my way. I
just looking for a baseline. I have a Weber book with this info, but I'd be
receptive
to other opinions...

I recently got a set for my Spitfire (which won't be ready for a few years) and
I'd hate
leave 'em on the shelf, although they sure look good there....

I know about most of the stuff I'll need. Manifolds, linkage, ect. Any other
advice?
Anyone use their original dizzy and block off the vac advance? Anyone use their
original
fuel pump with a regulator?

Thanks in advance....

Almost out of the corner....