suspension mods

To: canada@voyageronline.net
Subject: suspension mods
From: Dave Terrick <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 10:21:03 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Ian,

simply put,

Handling  goes from 6 to about 9
Ride goes from 8 to about 7
Fun factor goes from 6 to about 11 (refer to Spinal Tap movie, please).

Dave T

PS  for those who remember my TR9 (aka BMW 635) at the VTR,  I hope a 540
handles better.   I swapped cars with Brain Lanoway (fresh 74 resto) for a
few hundred miles on the way home.  I had way lots of fun at 75-80 weaving
in the lanes.  I gave Brain a "thumbs up" .  He then did the same in said
beemer and gave a sour faced "thumbs down".  He's right, you know.  LArge
beemers ARE NOT sports cars, they are Grand Touring cars.
Dave Terrick
69 GT6+
Winnipeg