Tires and Wires

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tires and Wires
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 11:46:19 -0400
Do any of you have recommendations as to the best tires to put on a
TR4-4A? Size is 165-15, I think, but please confirm that as well. Are
they readily available locally or will I have to mail order them? If the
latter, any suggestions as to best place to buy? What can I expect to
pay?

Also, what are your recommendations for repainting wire wheels? Brand
and type of both primer and finish coat would be appreciated. What is
the correct color? Is this stuff available in spray cans? For that
matter, can I do an adequate job with a spray can or will I be sorry I
didn't have them done with "proper" equipment? Would like to do the job
myself and don't have said eqpt. Any helpful hints as to proper
restoration procedures would also be welcome.

Thanks!

Michael Ferguson
Vernon, CT