More Information on List Logos

To: Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: More Information on List Logos
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 16:22:15 -0700
So I won't have to keep answering the same questions over again, here's
the answer to the question.

I do not want to collect money up front for the decals.  Instead, I will
EMAIL payment instructions to each member when the things are completed.

The price ($2.00 US each) includes all postage and handling costs

I'm new this world of "big business" so please excuse my not getting all
the information out in the first message.

Regards,
Joe Curry
--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer