RE: For Sale - Excellent Triumph Tow Vehicle!

To: "'cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil'" <cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: For Sale - Excellent Triumph Tow Vehicle!
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 14:34:58 -0400
My brother-in-law has a '65 Polara Convertible (Maroon) that has been in
my in-laws garage for 14 years.  It doesn't run; but the engine was
conditioned for storage.  Condition is rough but not unreasonable.
Could be restored or used as parts.  The house was recently sold and we
have until mid-September to clear out the big garage (I sure wish I
could move the garage to Florida - it would be a great TR House..)  Car
is in central Illinois.     If you know anyone let me know.  I am
heading up there Saturday for 2 weeks.  Will check email periodically.

Carl