Re: TR3 rolling chasis

To: a3graham@mc1adm.uwaterloo.ca
Subject: Re: TR3 rolling chasis
From: Mike Thompson <miket@urgrgcc.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 10:17:01 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Angelo,

I think I installed everything except the generator, carbs and intake.
You need the carbs and intake off to bolt on the generator then work
on the carbs and linkage. Make sure you have the gas pedal and related
hardware installed on the body before it goes on also. Brake lines are
easier too when the body is off. I also left the distributer cap and
wires off when I dropped the body on, just so it wouldn't get caught
on anything. You don't want to have any problems while people are
lifting your newly painted body. Have fun with this part of your
project.
--
Cheers,
Mike Thompson