SUMMARY: Clutch trouble

To: Spitfires <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: SUMMARY: Clutch trouble
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@tibco.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 08:41:08 -0500
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Greetings List,

  My plan is to rebuild the master and slave cylinders this weekend. I'm
planning to use the whole weekend just in case. When I rebuilt my rear
brakes I continuously ran into other things that needed repair. I
suspect it will be the same for this project. I'm mostly worried about
the steel master to slave cylinder fluid line and their connnections.
Hopefully they will not be frozen on. This could turn ugly real quick if
they are.

  Thanks to following people who had input, advice and encouragement.
The latter of these I think I needed most. :)

British
Fred Thomas
Randall M Potter
Stu
Brad Kahler
Alan Myers

--
Regards,

Vic

Victor Michael                 |       vmichael@tibco.com
Systems Engineer               |     Voice (312) 214-2327
TIBCO Finance Technology Inc.  |     Pager (800) 759-8888
CTS, Chicago                   |             Pin# 1583904
'77 Spitfire (fm62959u) http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael