thermostats

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: thermostats
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 19:42:26 -0700
Last year a military neighbor of mine stationed in the U/K found a box of
NOS 156 & 185 bellows therm (Smith'S no less), he paid a total of 45.00
US $ to get them to me & I pkg. them and then shipped them (8.00ea.) for
60.00 ea.. Its 11 miles from my house to the P.O. & back 7.00 profit less
my time and driving troubles and last but not least I got STIFFED on two
so now just try to figure my profit.  P.S. this same Jag. dealer offered
me $100.00 per and I said no I would rather help ea. LBC owner who needs
one, which I did at a net loss (not much), The point to all this is buy
one for 27.00 if you can find it,(which I doubt), and stop dreaming about
  producing them.