Re: Parking lot crash

To: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: Parking lot crash
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 09:52:23 -0700
Cc: Dana & Jane Du Fresne <pumacon@erols.com>, Triumph autox <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I have removed a number of TR 4 and 4A wings... and EVERY TIME... there were,
at least, a couple of tack welds near the bottom areas...   and I'm POSITIVE
that these were factory welds...

If you have a little grinder... or other means to cut the weld... you'll be
fine... but if you try to remove the panel WITHOUT dealing with that one
little weld.... you will... inevitably... bend/distort the panel through your
efforts...    as it's amazing how stubborn one or two little tack welds can
be!!

--Justin