Re: TR6 misfiring / try something easy first

To: glite <glite@eos.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 misfiring / try something easy first
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 10:58:19 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
You said you have new spark plugs. A parts distributor once told me that
faulty plugs are more common than you might think. Maybe you already
tried this... If the problem started right after you installed the new
set, I'd suggest swapping out for the old plugs or a spare you know
works.  A good opportunity to double check the gap & see if one cylinder
in particular is fouling.

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
TR4 #CT17602