RE: GT6 tachometer problems - related to TR6 thread?!?

To: "'Dave Terrick'" <dterrick@pangea.ca>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: GT6 tachometer problems - related to TR6 thread?!?
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 05:00:37 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Yes that was me with the problem.  It seems that replacement cables that
stuck out too far had moved the magnet forward enough to cause erroneous
readings. I finally fixed it by taking the thing apart and moving the magnet
back where it belonged.  I describe the process and have a couple photo on
page 3 of my web site.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK