Re: TR6 suspension suspense

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6 suspension suspense
From: "DON BOYD, JOAN IKOMA" <dbji@whidbey.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 08:43:39 -0700
Joe ;

        phooey! My spits got a huffaker SCCA full race suspension(circa 1976)
and
, although it went well enough to take a series 2nd place and a few LTDs in
1978 WOW autocross events, it still won't handle as well as a bog stock
miata. I love my spit, and they'll have to pry it form my cold dead hands
to get it away, but----
         On second thought , there is something that the spit(after the mods)
did
better than any other car Ive driven. It was so sensitive and nimble. You
could feel what each wheel was up to in a way that Ive never felt in
another car.  That way, it would warn you before it was about to do
something EVIL! (which was it's normal attitude twoard life. Theres a
reason why my collage sweetheart named it "le marinade" or, "the pickle".
She hated it.)

Lets just keep this between ourselves; I don't want "le marinade" to
hear....
Don Boyd