TR6 suspension suspense

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 suspension suspense
From: Canada <canada@voyageronline.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 98 23:46:51 -0400
after lots of good advice from listers and reading everything i could get
my hands on, i finally ordered parts to upgrade the suspension on my 76
tr6.  my goal is a comrpomise:  crisper handling, flatter cornering and
less rear end squat, while not giving up entirely on comfort.  defintely
not serious comp.  here's what i settled on:

rally grade springs all around (rear end should be raised 1.5 inches
unloaded), heavy duty lever arms for the rear, stock shocks on the front,
heavy duty rubber trailing arm bushings and new rear links with urethane
bushings; all nylatron bushings on the front; urethane bushings on new
sway bar links and on the bar itself; ball joints and tie rod ends.

so, while i'm waiting for these parts to arrive and be thrown together,
I'm curious about what kind of handling i can expect.  any guesses on a
scale of 1 to 10 (1 being a '63 Impala and 10 being a Porche)?

same question on ride comfort (1 being a marshmallo ride and 10 being a
brick).

thanks to all who provided advice.

ian