TR3 parts

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 parts
From: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 18:28:13 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Coday@Mail.localaccess.com>
Thanks to everyone who responded to my search/plea for the rh door
railing.  Bob Paul is sending it along shortly, thank you Bob!

Our TR3 is kind of rough, I have done the brakes, seats are
reupholstered and ready to go in when I quit fiddling around with the
interior panels.  Still have to work on steering, electrical and do a
bit of tuning.   Had the top stitched up a little and it's
serviceable for a while.  I think I am missing the panels that fit
over the wheel wells inside behind the seats, but plan to attend the
ABFM at Marymoor Park in July, hope to see a TR3 in primo condition
so I can get inspired.

We are not doing a ground up restoration at this time.  Just going to
get it rolling and on the road for a few years.  Need to see if I
still like driving the Triumphs in midlife as much as I did in my
youth.

Will have questions from time to time, appreciate the knowledge base
here and the generous attitudes.   Hope to meet some of you at the
field meets in the future.

Thanks,

Mike