And I even read your warnings...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: And I even read your warnings...
From: "Dennis F. Kimberlin" <dkimberl@ops.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 16:05:17 -0500
Put the rocker arm feed kit on yesterday.  Leaked a lot at the two
connections.  Verified flat surfaces, etc. and retightened.  Stopped the
lower leak, but the back of the block connection continued.  So.....and
you guessed the rest.  Does anyone know if they sell just the bolt
looking connection part of this kit?  Wonder why it was made out of such
soft metal?  Thanks to all who told me to be careful and I did read the
warnings on the list about "tighten carefully".  Thought I was.
Tonight, armed with my brand new extractor, we're fixing the one
problem.
The more I work on the SPIT, the more new tools I'm starting to collect.
Neat stuff!

Dennis
75 SPIT
Omaha, NE