Re: The Great TR-venture '98 Edition

To: Bob Lang <LANG@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: The Great TR-venture '98 Edition
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 13:41:30 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, fot@Autox.Team.Net
On Tue, 30 Jun 1998, Bob Lang wrote:

> Well,
>
> It's time to plan again... sorry about the short notice.
>
> I'm making the trek from Boston, MA to Hudson, WI by way of Elkhart Lake,
> WI for VTR and the Brian Redmond International Challenge at Road America.

        I'll not be at the VTR... But look for the Green Man at the "BRIC"
        (1962 Brooklands green TR4 w/gold centerd Panasports, body colored
        custom roll bar). when I'm not out on location (photo stuff), I'll
        be near the Victory Lane tent. I'll be hoping to arrive somewhere
        before noon on Friday...

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois