TR3 Matchmaking

Subject: TR3 Matchmaking
From: Jack McCarrick <jmccarr@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 08:24:34 -0400
No I'm not interested in creating TR Juniors, although I suspect they
are quite pricey in the collectable market and I'm sure my kids would
love one.

The thought was that among the triumph faithful there exists a number of
parts cars that may have a piece of a set.  If you have already replaced
these items the odd piece may be eventually heading to a sale. (which I
probably won't attend)

I'm looking for TR3 side curtains and windscreens that don't have a
mate.  I suggest that you mail me directly to keep the chatter down on
the list.