TR-6 stuff at National

Subject: TR-6 stuff at National
From: Susan Hensley <susan@grotecon.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 13:22:45 -0500
Hi all!

Jim and I are the proud new owners of a 1973 TR-6 and need some stuff to
help out our budget restoration (it'll be a good daily driver -- the
frame is staying ON for the time being!).  We need:
Soft top
Soft top cover
Tonneau
Door panels
Carpet
Door pulls
Padded crash rail that runs under the dash
Dash top
Wooden dash

All the interior is black and the current ragged soft top is black as
well, with the reflective strips on it.

I am also looking for a soft top cover for a Mk3 Spitfire, black with
white piping.  I traded my good one for a brown one, but it was off a
later car and didn't fit!  Grr!

If anyone has these pieces, please let me know, and what price you would
like for them.  I will be at National in Wisconsin, so I can pick stuff
up there if necessary.

Thank you so much!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley   :)