TR web page update

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR web page update
From: Andy <adixon@loudoun.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 09:46:06 -0400 (EDT)
Date-warning: Date header was inserted by idalee.loudoun.com
Sorry, I left off 2 pages of the 1969 Road and Track, Road Test for the TR6
and one page of the TR4A brochure (the one with the racing TR - best picture
I think).
Will be adding the road test for the TR3 w/OD in the next couple of days.
If anyone has any scans of ads/brochures they might want to add please e-
mail them to me as I still have some room.
Enjoy.
Andy

Andy

74 TR6 CF24463UO (Small pieces of metal held together with large amounts of
rust) being rebuilt.