Re: silicon fluif

To: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Subject: Re: silicon fluif
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 17:52:18 -0700
Cc: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Leon,
I guess turn about is fair play!

This Fluif stuff is what you cough up after an extremely long night of
drinking warm beer and inhaling stale cigar smoke.  It has a number of
uses including removal of road tar, as an agent for polishing the
dashpots od SU carbs, and as a solvent to clean that white stuff that
collects on the connectors of Lucas lamp assemblies and fuse blocks.

BTW, It ain't a deficiency in my spelling skills, it's a deficiency in
my typing skills.  Just wait, your turn is coming.  In a few years, age
will catch up with you too and all those brain cells you have killed off
in your youth will come back to haunt you....8^)

Joe

I'll be spell checking this document before sending it!!!!

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer