Re: TR International weekend.

To: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR International weekend.
From: William Davies <w.davies@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 21:31:17 -0700
Cc: pgillis@cosmedia.ie, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
only went on the Sunday, but I was most impressed by the state of the camping
areas - there were beer cans and hungover TR enthusiasts everywhere - it looked
like there'd been one hell of a party on the Saturday.
    Regarding the TSSC party at Stafford, it does usually carry on
"unofficially"
well into the early hours in the "lively end" of the campsite, but we are
encouraged to keep the noise down - I'm not sure how many houses border onto the
Shepton Mallet site, there may be fewer neighbours to complain!!!
    Incidentally, I agree about the food at Stafford, but was it last year or
the
year before we had Wadworths on draught? I thought things were looking up on the
beer front,
    Regards,
        Bill.

--
                            This Message sent by:
=====U==============U=====  1966 Herald 1200 Convertible
\________________________/  1970 Herald 13/60 Saloon
 | |                  | |   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup
 |_|                  |_|   1972 Spitfire MkIV