Re: TR International weekend.

To: spitlist@gte.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR International weekend.
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 18:52:38 EDT
In a message dated 22/06/98 22:46:40 GMT, you write:

<< Subj:         Re: TR International weekend.
 Date:  22/06/98 22:46:40 GMT
 From:  spitlist@gte.net (Joe Curry)
 To:    GuyotLeonF@aol.com
 CC:    pgillis@cosmedia.ie, triumphs@autox.team.net

 GuyotLeonF@aol.com wrote:

 > Hi Peter,
 > I've beer to the TR Int W/E these last few years 94,95,96,97 and have
        ^^^^
 > thoroughly enjoyed it.

 Leon,
 Was the Beer warm or cold?  Of course you enjoyed it, who wouldn't!  8^)

 Joe Curry

 --

  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer

  >>The Beer was cold, because all the Lucas Refrigerators have long since
given up the ghost, after all, they were not as reliable as those churned out
by the Nash-Kelvinator company were they? or were those Austin-Nash
Metropolitans ???
or am I just getting all confused here ?

The beer in the 'West country' is well worth seeking out BTW.
and the cheese, and the girls!
Leon