BPNW

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: BPNW
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 13:17:58 -0700
Cc: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Listers, some talk about Brit. Parts N.W., and I would like to relate a
story about them. In May VTR they had a ad for rebuilt dist. for T/R 3
for 75.00 (TRF & Moss 200.00 wholesale) exch. w/35.00 core dep., I
ordered one its like brand new and complete w/points and vac. adv., sent
in my core a waited three weeks for my refund which came today via 1st
class priorty with a note that said they had mailed it two weeks ago and
had it returned damaged, which they enclosed the damaged package with
another chek and a apoligy for the delay, that is first class service and
attitude.  "FT"