Re: BPNW

To: steverohal@phoenixat.com
Subject: Re: BPNW
From: vitesse@juno.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 08:00:49 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Steve,

I've only dealt with them once, nice folks, timely service, good prices,
>BUT<  off name brand parts.  I got a head gasket set for my 250 and I
was concerned enough about the quality of it, I didn't use and got a
Payan gasket set from Matthews.  Paid a few dollars more ($5-8 a set I
think...but don't quote me on that ) for the name brand set, but it is
worth my piece of mind to stick with the brand that I have always had
good luck with.

Nothing worse then having to do a job over because of a gasket failure.

Just my .02 worth.

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA