I've got a new car !!!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I've got a new car !!!
From: Neil Sampson <neil.sampson@gecm.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 10:33:29 +0100 (BST)
Autoforwarded: false
Disclose-recipients: prohibited
Hop-count: 2
Ua-content-id: 11C6B2A11D00
X400-mts-identifier: [;9629331022061998/A04710/EASTMS]
Hi there,

Just a quick note to say thanks for all the really useful information everyone
provided me for hints on what to look for when buying a GT6...Well, now I have
managed to pick myself up a really, really nice GT6 mk3 (1974) from a chap in
London.  The car was one of the last 40 ever made, and has been completely
restored to top condition.  I've been driving it all over the place at the
weekend, in an attempt to get used to the huge jump from Morris Minor (1098cc)
to the huge 1998cc of the GT6.  It's very fast !  By the way, the car is a
gorgeous bright red, and turns loads of heads.  It is also extremely low, and
my girlfriend has agreed to hop out when we approach speed ramps & not get
offended !  What a lucky chap I am !

Just thought I'd let you all know !

neil (dead happy to be owning sucha top car)

PS - does this mean I can put my car at the bottom of every message?

GT6 mk3 (1973/74 ish!)