[Fwd: Re: speed]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: speed]
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 16:59:30 -0700
Cc: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net

--------------F448822E58

This message came to me privately, but I feel it needs to be shared by
all, so Elizabeth, with your permission, thanks for sharing your love
affair with LBC.

--------------F448822E58

Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 21:21:25 -0500
To: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: speed

Thankyou Fred,

        I needed that.  Sometimes I think that these young people think that
they
are the only ones that have a life.  When I was 20 I suppose that 50
sounded ancient, but now that I am there I know that it isn't.  I _don't_
wish I was 20 and knew what I know now.  I've lived my 49 years, and whilst
they haven't all been roses, the good and the bad is what makes us what we
are, and I don't think I'd really change a minute of it.  I can't imagine
not being able to drive - drive - not steer some automatic creation.  I
have always loved speed, and Fisher and I make sure that my car allows me
to drive at speed with safety.  I have made sure that my eldest daughter
knows how to drive, but also how to look after it herself.  She will never
be stuck on the side of the road waiting for someone to 'help' her change a
tyre.  She can take out her own engine and re-build it herself, and when my
younger daughter is ready, she will be able to do the same.  Just now she
is only interested in her horse!  Wait till she finds out what a few more
can do.

        Elizabeth

--------------F448822E58--