Re: your posts

To: "Perry T. Hammock" <phammock@ivy.tec.in.us>
Subject: Re: your posts
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 17:01:59 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi Perry,

Yes, I was able to buy the Ball manual, in good condition.  Fred Thomas was
kind enough to loan me one until I found my own.

You didn't give me the URL for the Australian web site.  I'd like to check
it out.  Please pass it along.

I sold the hand crank -- no problem.  Several people wanted it.

Regards,

Sumner