Re: sagging spit

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com
Subject: Re: sagging spit
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 12:05:59 -0700
Cc: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Brad (and all)

I could say that I was trying to see if you were all paying attention.
But that would be a lie.  In actuality, I was just being cheap.  I was
using a copy if a demo program that had expired and so I was forced to
change the date on my PC to one earlier than the expiration date of the
demo package.

Joe

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer