British dealer in Houston

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: British dealer in Houston
From: <rtriplett@bjservices.com> (Richard Triplett)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 98 13:49:58 CDT
On a business trip to Houston this week, I stopped at a British
dealer/junkyard, I think the name was British Cars and Service, just off
Interstate 45 North close to the airport.  It was late in the day and no
one was around, but looked like lots of junk LBC's in the back and an AH
3000 in need of full restoration and a fairly good looking TR6 out front.
Does anyone know of this place and is it run by a reputable person?  Of
course anyone who deals in British cars has to be ok, but some are ok-ier
than others.

Richard Triplett
62 TR3A
78 Spitfire