Re: Rocker Arm Feed Kit

To: "Gernot Vonhoegen" <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Rocker Arm Feed Kit
From: "Dean C. Paige" <ecopaige@metro.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 09:28:56 -0700
Yes it should be closed. The original type screw to fit in the countersunk
hole in the pedestal is available from the big three. It is the set screw
for the shaft and threads into the shaft itself. Keeps it from rotating and
changing the position of the oil galleries in the shaft relative to the
rockers. W/o it not only can the shaft rotate but most of the oil pumped to
the shaft will exit this hole thus limiting oil delivery to the rockers.