James Kinghan

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: James Kinghan
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 09:37:49 +0100
I refer to Leon Guyot's obit to the list of yesterday.

Many of you will not know James and I am in that category as well. Suffice
it to say, I knew him extremely well by reputation and much of that came
from his car. He had taken incredible steps to preserve it "as it was" and
he had entirely succeeded in this resolve.

Our sympathies must surely go to his wife at this sad time but I feel we
should also be extremely grateful for the fact that James did so much to
enable others to enjoy the sight of the oldest known Triumph. My greatest
regret is that so many Triumph enthusiasts around the world never had the
opportnity to meet James and see the car for themselves.

John Macartney

http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook
This is THE BOOK in which even MORE "Life At Triumph" stories appear
And a MASSIVE CHUNK of entirely NEW material
The book is looking for Sales Agents globally
Become one and earn yourself (or your CLUB) some useful incremental funds!
ORDER LINE STAYS OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30, 1998
The book will NOT be available from shops - only from the Author and Agents

http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/plates
Give your Triumph "The Coventry Look"