Springs in master cylinder

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Springs in master cylinder
From: Francois <francois@amicale.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 12:20:43 +0200
Hi from France to all

A member of our club asked this morning about springs in his brakes master
cylinder (Spitfire 1500, double circuit).
After have dismantled it, he can't remember in which order he must put
these two springs in ! The strong one first, or the softer one first ?
Workshop manual seems to be dumb regarding this important detail... And I
have only one spring in my daily driving MK3 !

(Please reply to the list *and* copy to my email)
we say
.Amicalement..
François Demont
francois@amicale.com