re: Pertronix Ignitor Failure - TR-6

To: "Dean C. Paige" <ecopaige@metro.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re: Pertronix Ignitor Failure - TR-6
From: Steve Sutton <ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 22:17:25 -0700
Conversation-id: <18513708700352@metro.net>
Posted-date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 22:15:55 -0700 (PDT)
Dean,

   Fellow lister Roger Bolick (rgb@exact.com), has (or had) these units for
sale,and for quite a bit less than the big three.  Mine has been on my '74
daily driver for almost 2 years.  No problems.  Maybe you just had a marginal
unit, although I remember other listers saying how delicate the magnetic
shutter assembly is.

-Steve Sutton
'74 TR-6
Ridgecrest, CA