Re: Should a '73 TR6 Have Bumper Overriders???

To: stu.jo@ibm.net, mgman72@ibm.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Should a '73 TR6 Have Bumper Overriders???
From: Rodney Orr <rodney@mindoro.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 22:59:14 -0600
snip
>My car was built in Oct 73 and has the overiders
snip & paste
>Richard I have a 73 TR6 and it was built in Sept, 73 and it has overriders...
snip

Looking at the Kimberley & Piggott TR books, seems that most TR6 model
years began production in Aug or Sept.  If that applied in '73, might those
Sept & Oct cars might be '74 models??? Neither book shows the '73 carb
model year end nor the '74 start, though.  The Rossi & Clark book gives the
first '74-model commission no. as CF12501.

Rod.   '70 TR6  CC55899L