On the Road Again!

To: kelly@dss.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: On the Road Again!
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 17:27:32 EDT
On Wed, 17 Jun 1998 19:10:47 -0400
Bill Kelly <kelly@dss.com>
wrote On the Road Again!

After 20 months, my '62 Herald, GA41328LCV is street legal, and On the
Road Again. [snip]

Thanks to all for the help you've provided over the past 20 months. The
knowledge flowing into my inbox every day has been indispensable in
getting this far. Special thanks to Bill Birney, Andy Mace, Tony Cotton,
Dave Eaton, Leon Guyot. Please if I forgot somebody, flame me publicly!

There's plenty left to do on the car, so you'll be hearing from me.

Bill Kelly

Heartiest Congragulations Bill...may she run sweetly into the next millenium,
whatever date you consider it to start.
Remember that there are no 'chips' in a Herald to go wrong!
I can't recall if/when I may have helped you, but remember we Heraldisti are
only an email away...anytime
Leon F Guyot
67 Herald 1200 Convertible GA223846CV
63 Vitesse 2L Convertible.
90 Peugeot 405 Saloon
All Bright Red, All coachwork designed in Italy, and all assembled in
Coventry.
so there!