Re: Floorboard Resto Kit

To: "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Floorboard Resto Kit
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 21:59:58 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Nice job, Trevor

Not only on the MGB but on the web page too.  Great pictures.  I also had a
70 MGB, but it was the GT.  Went through rocker panels every year or two,
it seemed.  I sold it to a law student.  I knew he was going to buy it when
he kept walking in circles around the car repeating, "Everybody has to own
a spots car once in his life!"

Some day I have to get some welding equipment.  Until then, I may have to
pop rivet in a sheet metal floor panel on the driver's side.  I hope none
of the purists reading this will hate me too much for such blasphemy.

Regards,

Sumner