UK help needed; no LBC content

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: UK help needed; no LBC content
From: "Bruce A. Krobusek" <BruceKro@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 09:36:47 -0400
I'm trying to help my brother-in-law find some information about
a company in the UK. The company made somthing called a
Fourwheel Drive Conversion, and it was sold by Roadless
Traction Limited of Hounslow (?) England. Apparently whatever
they sold was under license from Selene S.A.S of Torino, Italy.

What he's looking for is contact information (address, phone
number, FAX, etc.). I've searched the web (briefly) and came up
empty.

Can anyone across the pond offer any information on this
company? Please respond privately to minimize list annoyance.

Thanks!!

     Bruce

      Bruce A. Krobusek
          '83 R80RT