Re: Road Trip Update

To: ArthurK101@aol.com
Subject: Re: Road Trip Update
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 10:15:27 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Art,
Yes, I remember the thread.  My point was that the car was an early one
by the details on the body, so it had to be manufactured in '63 at the
latest (the drain pipe was removed after Comm. No. 5964).  So it was
obvious that the plates (all of them including the STD plate) were off a
later Spit at some point in its life.

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer