Question <correction>

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Question <correction>
From: Hugh Barber <piglet@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 21:09:45 -0700
>Sorry, corrected the URL for the web page.....

>Ok folks, I have a question:
>
>On my TR-6, the ignition switch is two piece.  There is the key part and a
rear part that contains the actual electrical switch.  How do you keep the
two pieces together?  I have seen a strap shown in the TRF catalog, but it
isn't available anymore and I can't see where it would attach anyway.  The
rubber cover for the electrical part does not provide enough force to
reliably hold both pieces together.Any suggestions about the above?

>Also check out my web page. I have some pictures of a Jaguar-chevy my Dad
ran SCCA class A-Sports Racing in the 70's as well as pictures of my TR-6,
and some photos of racing Spitfires and a DP GT-6 from the 70's.  It's at
http://home.earthlink.net/~piglet.