[no subject]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
From: Hugh Barber <piglet@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 21:04:17 -0700
Ok folks, I have a question:

On my TR-6, the ignition switch is two piece.  There is the key part and a
rear part that contains the actual electrical switch.  How do you keep the
two pieces together?  I have seen a strap shown in the TRF catalog, but it
isn't available anymore and I can't see where it would attach anyway.  The
rubber cover for the electrical part does not provide enough force to
reliably hold both pieces together.Any suggestions about the above?

Also check out my web page. I have some pictures of a Jaguar-chevy my Dad
ran SCCA class A-Sports Racing in the 70's as well as pictures of my TR-6,
and some photos of racing Spitfires and a DP GT-6 from the 70's.  It's at
http://home.earthlink.bet/~piglet.

Hugh Barber
San Jose, CA
'73 TR-6