Mobil 1

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mobil 1
From: "Karl F. Rau" <krau@ns.pivot.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 15:01:59 -0400
Recently I changed to Mobil 1/10w30 along with a Moss spin on oil
adapter and fram filter. Last year I ran Pennzoil 10w30 with the old
filter. I'm concerned about my oil pressure. When I bought the car
someone had installed an after market oil pressure gauge...last year on
start up it ran roughly @ 75 lbs..then after warm up leveled out at
40-60...now with new oil and filter the numbers are 75 at start up and
25 after warmup....when I pull up to a stop light...the pressure drops
to 15 lbs...should I have reason to be concerned...switch to Mobil 1
15-50 or what? Thanks.

Karl Rau

73 TR 6